I'm wondering if you all could please help me with a little 'market research'. Here are some of the things I've been working on. Under each picture will be several questions. If you could please give me some answers to those questions in the comment section I would very much appreciate it. Also, if you have any other suggestions or comments, feel free to leave those too.
These illustrations are 8x10 prints. The two on the bottom are part of a set of 5 images that my daughter with cerebral palsy drew of her special needs friends to teach her 5th grade class about kids like her. I colored them. Here are my questions:
1. Which if any of these would you want to buy? (rank your top three)
2. What purpose would you buy them for? i.e. to hang in your home, as a gift, primary room decor
3. Would you be more likely to buy them if they were greeting cards?
4. Would you like more of a selection than this?
At the top are several different versions of Fill-in-the-blank Thank you cards for kids.
Below on the left is a memory matching game of table manners. You match the do's with the don'ts. I've had these professionally printed, so they are good quality like you'd get in any board game.
Below on the right is a paper doll of a dog that you can dress up. (There are more clothes and accessories, I'm just not finished with them yet). Here are the questions:
5. On a scale of 1-10 ten being the most likely, how likely would you be to purchase fill-in-the-blank Thank-you cards for your children to use?
6. Are the themes of dancers, mermaids, pirates and sports a good choice, or is there something else that would be more appealing?
7. Which of these products would you be most likely to purchase and why?
8. Is there anything you definitely would NOT be interested in purchasing?
9. If you could purchase something in my Etsy shop to print yourself, would you be willing to buy it already printed even if the price were a little higher?
10. What other things would you want to see in a shop with these things?
I am thinking of printing all the 'Follow The Prophet' images from my Etsy kits into nice card sets perhaps for a matching game. I'm also thinking of making little books out of my Plan of Salvation set. Any opinions on either of those things?
Thanks so much for all your help and input. I really appreciate any help you can offer!