Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello everyone! I have been having such a fun time illustrating these family portraits, and I've been pleasantly surprised by the response! We have just set a date with our doctor to schedule the c-section for the newest member of our family. I have just enough time to finish the projects on my drawing table right now. If you have sent me photos to work from for your illustration, you are on the drawing table and can expect your illustration soon. If you have not sent me pictures to work from,

**I will not be accepting any more family portrait orders until the end of January**

However, after a few weeks of maternity leave, I'll be happy to start taking orders again. Just to let you know, I do not consider an order to be 'official' until I receive your pictures to work from. At that point, I aim to get your illustration done in a week, but guarantee it to be finished within two weeks. If you'd like to place an order or if you have questions, you can e-mail me at sufitch2002(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Again thanks so much for all the business, I've really enjoyed drawing all your cute families and wish you all Happy Holidays!

No comments: