Thursday, May 25, 2017

Nephi's Courage

I have just finished a quick little kit for Camille from Camilles' Primary Ideas.  It's a set for teaching the primary song NEPHI'S COURAGE according to her lesson plan.  It includes a mask of Nephi that you can mount to a craft stick, or add strings to and tie on. You can cut the eyes out so it is wearable, or just leave them.  You can buy it in my Etsy shop. OR.....


If you are interested in a black and white set that you or your primary kids can color,

the black and white set for FREE.

*When I first posted this set, I had forgotten to include the Laban character.  If you didn't get him, you can click on the download button again and get him now. I added him to the file.  Sorry for the inconvenience!  I hope you'll enjoy the set.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan! The picture isn't linking to your shop and I don't see a link on your page. Thought I should let you know! :) I'm headed to get this now. Thanks for your great work- you and Camille have made my new calling so much easier and more fun!

Merilene said...

Lindo !!! Eu amei.. obrigada querida Susan!!

Anonymous said...

Olá, você tem cupom de desconto para usar em sua loja? grato!

Unknown said...

Hi Susan! I actually purchased these from your Easy shop and they are super cute. Just to help your brainstorming, I thought I'd let you know how I tweaked my set...I added two "speech bubbles" for Laman and Lemuel on the second verse (one says "Laughing ha! ha!" and the other says "Mocking LOL") as well as some waves for our boat. Hoping the kids get a kick out of it! Thanks for your creativity and always sharing your talents!