Sunday, July 30, 2017

Mini-Missionaries!!!

I'm super excited about my primary lesson today.  We are learning about the first missionaries of the church, the places they went, the things they did.  For a fun and educational activity, I have made these mini-missionaries for the kids to color and cut out. (or they can draw their own) I'll have them put their name on the back along with the date and our ward.  Each child can send the missionary along with a letter to someone they know who lives somewhere else in the world. The idea is that the receiver takes the mini missionary around with them and takes a few pictures with it.  Then they can either send it back to the child with a report of his/her mission, or send it on to someone else and post their adventures on a Facebook page I set up called "Mini Missionary Mail". I really hope that people will participate and have fun.  I think it will be so neat for the kids (and me) to see what the church is like and connect with members all over the world!   Click below to download the mini-missionaries - or make your own!



No comments: