Friday, April 5, 2019

Conference Coloring Pages

So, you may have noticed that I still haven't done anything new since my last post.  We were asked to do 12 more illustrations for the second "What If" book.  So, I've been working feverishly trying to do those.  We really wanted to get this second book published at the beginning of April.  I'm still working on it though.  So, new things of my own will have to wait a little longer.

In the meantime, I want to give a shout out to a new artist named Kate who has opened a shop on Etsy called Picture Perfect color.  She specializes in doing LDS coloring pages.  I know a lot of you have expressed interest in that, so check out her shop!  She's got some great images and really great prices.  And right now - she's having a conference sale.  Hurry though because her sale ends tomorrow (April 6).


These are hers.  Cute, right? 


And if it's not too much to ask, say a little prayer for me to help me get this book done!  I'd really appreciate it!  Thanks for being patient with me!

1 comment:

Dina said...

Thhanks great blog post