Just a little illustration of a family prayer. There is no Dad in the picture - that's because I drew it for this month's visiting teaching message which talks about mothers teaching their children.
I appreciate how clearly the information is presented here. People who use gaming mice may benefit from trying a polling rate checker to learn more about their device. The test measures how frequently the mouse reports updates to the computer. Higher polling rates can reduce the time between reports, although the actual experience depends on the hardware, game, and computer settings.
1 comment:
I appreciate how clearly the information is presented here. People who use gaming mice may benefit from trying a polling rate checker to learn more about their device. The test measures how frequently the mouse reports updates to the computer. Higher polling rates can reduce the time between reports, although the actual experience depends on the hardware, game, and computer settings.
Post a Comment