Monday, March 30, 2020

Conference Bingo!

Hello Everyone!  I hope you're all staying safe and healthy and sane during this pandemic.  It's crazy isn't it?  I never imagined I'd experience something like this in my lifetime.  Anyway, I've been drawing myself through it just like I do with regular life.  I've been doing some fun pandemic related illustrations that I've been posting on social media.  You can find me on Facebook as Susan Meeks Fitch, or on Instagram as sufitch.  I'm not super tech savvy, but I've made them all public so I think you should be able to see them if you try to look. Feel free to share them.  I'm on a mission to try to lighten the load if I can.  I hope they'll give you some encouragement and light.



I've also put together a General Conference Bingo game that is for sale in my Etsy shop right now. There are 10 cards and they are all different. There is a set with text naming each square, and a blank set if you prefer to play that way or if you want to put in a different language. I tried not to use too much color because I don't know if print shops are open right now and I didn't want to put too much of a strain on home printers.

As always, I'll be giving away 3 free sets to random winners.  Usually I do the drawing on Saturdays, but because I want you to have plenty of time to download your files and print them before conference - I will do the drawing this time on Thursday.  That only gives you three days to leave a comment with your name and email address to enter the drawing. If you win, I will email the files to you on Thursday.  Check back then to see who the winners are.

Stay safe and healthy!

P.S. I almost forgot!  You need to check out an Etsy shop called Latter-day book and bead.  Holly has purchased a commercial license to be able to use my art to make her products.  She's got some fun things there! click here to see what she's done and to get ideas on what you can do too!

14 comments:

Amy Beth said...

Amy mcpherson10@gmail.com

Holly said...

Thanks Susan!
Holly Kelley
tohollykelley@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thanks!
Terra White
Monterraw@aol.com

Ginger Grammar Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger Grammar Grandma said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talents! This is wonderful. The world would be a much drabber, less beautiful and exciting place if we did not all share our talents with one another and yours is especially uplifting.

tch2write@gmail.com

Tam said...

Awesome!! Tamra, Tamra.Mcdearmon@gmail.com

Carla Geddes said...

Thanks, Susan :)

Carla Geddes
Ticky.sa@hotmail.com
Ticky.sa@gmail.com

Steve and Cyndi said...

Thank you for another opportunity to win something amazing from you!
Cyndi
Cyndi.ford@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thank you, Susan--I love your work. Happy General Conference Prep Week! -Rebecca
meandmyhouse7@msn.com

Ashley said...

This looks so fun!!
-Ashley ashleyclawson01@gmail.com

Amber Volle said...

Yay! So fun! You probably have my email address but it's amber.volle@gmail.com anyway. Thanks for sharing!

Katrina Rasmussen Nelson said...

Katrina Nelson
Katrinaras@gmail.com

Rachel Brough said...

Rachel Brough
Rachel.a.brough@gmail.com

Merilene said...

Como sempre você arrasa!! Adorei Susan! Um grande abraço virtual! llenne@hotmail.com