Thursday, March 19, 2020

Wanna join my quarantine party?



I hope this isn't super lame.  One of my good friends and all time favorite people is a pampered chef consultant.  Several weeks ago I signed up with her to host an online party.  I need to replace some of the stuff I have loved too much over the past 20 years and I wouldn't have to clean my house to host it.  So, win-win right?
Since we are all stuck home now, I think the timing is working out perfectly.  It will be fun to have a socially distant party right now while social distance is the "in thing" to do.   plus, it will give us all some good ideas for meal plans and stuff while all the restaurants are closed.
Anyway, I'm not trying to be lame and make you buy stuff.  But if you truly want to, you are welcome to join my little on-line party.  I know a lot of people really like PC products already and there will be lots of games and prizes and stuff. All you have to do is join the group.  Here is a link to do that.  Or you can message me and I'll add you to it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/237566927418033/?source_id=101596601437956

You could even just contact my friend and have your own quarantine party.Just sayin'

3 comments:

Amber Volle said...

I'm join. I probably won't buy but I'm always up for games with prizes and I'd love to support you!

Unknown said...

count me as joined!~!

Curt Lennix said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.