Saturday, September 3, 2022

Clip Art of Primary!


 I just finished a new set of Primary clip art.  It's got teachers and choristers, and of course - LOTS of kids! I imagine it being used for flyers about activities, primary programs, and stuff like that.  But I know that there are a lot of you out there who are really creative.  I can't wait to see what you all will use these cute illustrations for. 

As usual, I will be giving away 3 free copies of this set. Just leave a comment with your name and email address. I will draw three names next Saturday, September 10.  If I don't have your email I can't send the files to you and I'll have to pick another name, so remember to include your email! 

Last time I asked for your comments about mice and things you are scared of.  I enjoyed your comments so much! I could relate to them all. For some reason I can't comment directly to your comments (maybe I just don't know how?).  But I enjoyed them very much.  The mice saga continues here in the new house. Today - my husband found that mice have been in my CAR!!!! The kids left a bunch of candy in the glove box and the mice have had a field day.  How will I ever drive again?! ugh. 

26 comments:

Kathleen Ainsworth said...

This is amazing! I always use your clip art for primary.
Kathleen.ainsworth78@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful art! Thanks foe the giveaway

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!
tafeamster@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your talent for years!!! Beautiful new illustrations!
jwjonesfam@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I love the diversity in your art! Thanks for thus.
Heathererickson16@msn.com

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love that all the helpers are here as well. We’re just big kids that adore Primary too! 💕🎶😊

Anonymous said...

Susanne.moon@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Kamitomaz@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Linda
Maxwell.mother@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

saracapener at gmail!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tanya at hartan82@yahoo.com

Holly said...

Thank you! These are super!
Holly

tohollykelley@gmail.com

Alily said...

ailydcris@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!! Thanks for sharing your talents! —Tracy Maxfield. tlh2m@hotmail.com

Paula said...

Love this artwork!
paula.moser@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Susan, I love your art! Thank you for sharing your talents♡♡♡graciahancock12@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Karen
Karen.carroll@asu.edu

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Thank you so much for always doing such amazing illustrations and artwork. And the mice! I think that would be my worst nightmare!

Kristenhill25@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I just love your illustrations! Thank you!!
Joyce Keeley
Djbkeeley5@msn.com

Anonymous said...

We don’t have access to many resources here in New Zealand and the ones that are available are expensive, so this would be a great set to have.

mcmayor68@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! I was recently called to be the Primary Chorister in our ward and have been frantically searching the net for all the new ideas out there. It looks like your book would be a big help. Thank you for fiving someone a chance to receive one.


jfredford@gmail.com

Amber Volle said...

Wait!? Did I miss a giveaway!? Oh NO! I love your stuff. The woman at the piano!? COME ON! So cute! I love the diversity of the children too!
Amber

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the artwork to go with the songs. It really helps. 99letgo@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I so love these and the song!!! christinecallister2014@gmail.com

WRIGHT MORGAN said...

Cyber Genie helped me from making the biggest mistake of my life, earlier 2021 I received a mail saying I should be the middleman between a ventilator company and some distribution company in Asia, and I was told to invest 3.6 million US dollars, the deal was too sweet for me not to decline honestly. I decide to take a loan, sell a few properties, and more. While the transaction was ongoing, I decided to dig more into these guys externally and that's where this cyber expert called Cyber Genies came in, I hired them to do a background check and if possible hack their email, that was a bad thing to do I know however I am investing my life so I have to be cautious. Lo and behold, these guys were part of the COVID-19 Malaysian fraudulent cartel that has stolen millions of US Dollars from innocent victims, i owe you my life.
(CYBERGENIE@cyberservices.com )
Whatsapp +1 (252)-512-0391

Anonymous said...

Paula vikinggma2@gmail.com
I love your artwork!