Friday, November 18, 2022

Something New

 Hello Friends! I hope you are doing well and staying warm.  Here in Idaho the cold weather came a couple weeks ago and I don't think I've felt warm since.  It's sunk deep down into my bones. It's probably not that bad, but ever since my mission, out tracting in the wet and frigid winter of upstate New York, I have a much lower tolerance for cold weather. It's probably PTSD or something. 

Anyway, I wanted to share with you something new that I'm trying out.



It's Print-On-Demand merchandise.  I just upload my art to their site and they create these nice mock-up pictures that you see here.  Then I can make a listing in my Etsy shop and if anyone chooses to purchase something, the POD company prints it up and ships it out for me. 

Since it's print-on-demand, I don't actually have any samples to send out, so I can't do a drawing or a give-away this time.  But, I thought it would be fun to share with you what I'm doing.  I think they look fabulous.  It makes me feel really fancy to see my artwork on tangible objects. And, THESE WILL MAKE GREAT GIFTS!

I'm not sure if I will do more of this kind of thing or not. (I could make tote bags, clothing, phone cases, fabric, gift wrap, pretty much anything you can think of.)  It depends on whether or not you all seem to like them and want them.  I tried to keep the price as low as I could, but with another company involved in manufacturing and shipping, I don't have much control over that.  They are $9 each. Let me know what you think. Is it worth the cost? Are there other products you'd like to see my art on?  

Thanks again for all your encouragement and support. And, Good Luck with everything as we're jumping into the holidays! You can do it!!!

3 comments:

Amber Volle said...

I'm going to look into this! You know I adore your stuff!

Holly said...

That's so fun! Maybe I'll get one for my MIL. She collects mugs cause she's always drinking coffee and losing them around the house, haha

Jasmine Kurb said...

Great