Monday, February 6, 2023

Freebies....and a new baptism set.

 I recently received a request to do some male choristers to add to my primary clip art set.  Here they are.

to download them for free!

I also just finished a new baptism set.  It's kind of an object lesson using printables.  It comes with the whole lesson/talk written out for you.  This is the talk I give any time I'm asked to speak at a baptism.  I've also used it in primary.  It has been a success for me every time.  Last time I used it was in a 4 year old class.  They thought it was magic!  I gave them each their own set to take home and teach their family.  Of course, they also get to eat the pudding cup you use with it.  That's always a bonus. 

If you'd like to win this set, leave a comment with your name and email address.  I will draw out 3 winners next Saturday, Feb 12.  If you don't leave your email address I can't send it to you and I'll choose someone else. Thank you all for supporting me! I hope you like this one as much as I do.









12 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

That's fantastic! This is just the kind of thing I like to do with your adorable art. I can do this lesson at home and with my Activity Days girls!

Holly Kelley
ToHollyKelley@gmail.com

Merilene Silva said...

Como não comentar uma coisa linda dessa!! adorei e as crianças amam quando levo imagens coloridas para as lições. um grande abraço! llenne@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
Melanie
tafeamster@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I always love your whimsical yet realistic pictures. This is vey fun. Thanks for sharing. bethbarrus11@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
Nikki Thompson
nikki.north.thompson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sam Griffin sammyharris@gmail.com

Unknown said...

This is awesome! Thank you for all of your beautiful artwork and creativity.
Tiffiny tgreader08@gmail.com

Karie said...

Awesome idea!! peterson.karie@gmail.com

Amber Volle said...

How did I completely miss this post!? It's such a darling idea! I will totally use it for Nolan who turns 8 this fall. I'm sure you drew a winner forever ago but I love that you do a giveaway each time. <3 Amber
amber.volle@gmail.com

Mary Lynn Hopkins said...

You make the songs alive with your graphics. I would love to register for the drawing for the Baptism graphics. I’d also like permission to download the Levi’s Dream graphics. oatmealhops@outlook.com

CarriesCreations said...

You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.