Thursday, October 15, 2009



This is the Parrish family. They are our neighbors. I had the opportunity to illustrate their family portrait as part of a charity auction a few weeks ago. It was a fun project and I loved being able to do it for such a neat family. I don't usually do 'portraits' of real people because I'm always worried that my characters won't look like the actual person. However, since I've done this project I've been told that more people are interested in having their families illustrated - even if they don't look exactly right. Since I love to do it, I thought I might as well give it a try! These graphics are all part of the package I put together for the Parrishes. It included the original 8x10 illustration, a scanned digital version of the portrait (they can print it and use it how they like), a digital christmas card (they can print it out at Sam's, Costco, or where ever) and a blog banner.

No comments: