Thursday, October 15, 2009

Illustrated Family Portraits

I am now offering custom illustrated Family Portraits!
PRICING:
8x10 original illustration
$50 base fee for time, supplies & shipping
plus $5 for each figure in the drawing (pets included)

I will need from you:
  • photos of all those you want in the picture. Snap shots are fine - I just need a reference to create a likeness from.
  •  a list of what color of eyes each person has.  I've discovered that it's very difficult to see eyecolor in most photos.
  • Any special details you'd like. Such as clothing, background, props, etc.  The more detail you give me the more personality your picture has, and the more fun it is for me to create your portrait.
The time it will take me to complete your project depends on how many characters are in it, and how detailed it is.  I will give you a time line when you place your order.  Generally, I aim to complete a project within a week, but guarantee it in two weeks.


I'm sure there are details I haven't even thought of. So, If you have any questions, feel free to comment here or send me an e-mail. (sufitch2002(at)yahoo.com)


No comments: