Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"I know my Savior Lives" Book Marks

Let me explain the pictures here.  I was thinking - "I know my Savior Lives" is about having and gaining a testimony.  So I drew pictures of ways kids can gain a testimony. Through reading the scriptures, the words of living prophets, faith and prayer.  I'm sure there are other ways, but these are the main ideas that came to me.  I also tried to leave space at the top to punch a hole and put a ribbon or some string through.

2015 "I Know My Savior Lives" Bookmarks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents.

Melanie said...

Hi there, I was wondering if it's not too much trouble, would you please be able to change the spelling of "Savior" to "Saviour" on these cute bookmarks? I'm in New Zealand & we use British spelling here. I would really appreciate it!

Katie Stapleton said...

LOVE these!! Thank you - we are using them in Germany! :)

Norfolk Security System said...

Lovelly post