Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"I know my Savior Lives" Book Marks

Let me explain the pictures here.  I was thinking - "I know my Savior Lives" is about having and gaining a testimony.  So I drew pictures of ways kids can gain a testimony. Through reading the scriptures, the words of living prophets, faith and prayer.  I'm sure there are other ways, but these are the main ideas that came to me.  I also tried to leave space at the top to punch a hole and put a ribbon or some string through.

2015 "I Know My Savior Lives" Bookmarks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents.

Melanie said...

Hi there, I was wondering if it's not too much trouble, would you please be able to change the spelling of "Savior" to "Saviour" on these cute bookmarks? I'm in New Zealand & we use British spelling here. I would really appreciate it!

Katie Stapleton said...

LOVE these!! Thank you - we are using them in Germany! :)

andrea chiu said...

I understand that every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site if you have time . Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

I must appreciate your post which is helping us in such a great manner.

Bry
www.gofastek.com