Monday, September 21, 2015

Lehi's Dream




LEHI'S DREAM GRAPHICS


My sweet neighbor asked me to make some graphics for a Relief Society Lesson she gave on Lehi's Dream, and this is what I came up with.  I thought the Tree of Life should be full of life, so it's got some birds in it and a little squirrel.  It symbolizes the love of God, so the fruit is shaped a little like hearts, and there is a heart carved on it that says "Heavenly Father loves you"   I tried to make the Great and Spacious building look beautiful and inviting because Satan always makes sin look tempting.  I hope you'll be able to get some good use out of this! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome! Thanks so much.

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,
What a cute depiction. I wish I was in Relief Society to see it!
Sarah Jane

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MetaChrysalis said...

I love these! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Administrator said...

I LOVE THESE.Thank you so much, Susan. We are featuring them in our "other images" Primary 4 Lesson 4: The Tree of Life in our Primarilyinclined.blogspot.com blog. You are so awesome!!

Unknown said...

Thank you I am looking forward to using them in Primary on Sunday

Unknown said...

Do you by any chance have clip art of Lehi's family? Would love to use some to go along with the vision ones while sharing the lesson on Lehi's vision with the kids

TJ said...

Thank you! Our Primary bulletin board display for 2017 Choose the Right is Lehi's Dream. These graphics will be wonderful!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Using these today to teach the iron rod!