Tuesday, January 16, 2018

President Nelson

I have always loved President Nelson. Happy to have him as our new prophet. I know many many of you have my Follow The Prophet kits that include President Monson.  I love him dearly too.  But with his recent 'graduation' from this life, I've done an illustration of our new prophet to put in that kit.  I will add the file to my Etsy shop for anyone who buys the kit new,  but for those of you who have the kit already - you can download President Nelson here for free.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Liz O. said...

You are a marvel! I love it!

Susan said...

Cute Liz! If I get your seal of approval on this one, I'll consider it a success!

Holly said...

Well done! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Baradwyn said...

I was putting together a lesson plan to include the pictures for "Follow the Prophet" and realized I didn't have our current prophet. Then, VOILA, you've done it! Thanks so much.

Caryn said...

Thank you!

BonnieKurt said...

You're wonderful, Sister Fitch. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, just what I needed! Thank you so very much!!

Anonymous said...

This is perfect for my lesson today. Thanks so much! ♥️